The public involvement program is designed to
enable the City of Santa Cruz and Soquel Creek Water
District to consult effectively with members of the
public, concerned interest groups and agencies about their
views and ideas regarding the potential supplemental
supply source of desalinated water.
How Can I Participate?
There are many opportunities for public participation.
This web site will be your source for:
- Meeting Notices and
- Project Documents and News Clippings
You may also:
- Attend a public meeting during the environmental review
process. For more info, click
- Attend a scwd2 Desalination
Task Force meeting to learn about the evaluation of
desalination as a supplemental supply source. Meetings are
- Contact the Desalination Program Coordinator for technical information
and project status. Click
- Contact the Desalination Public Outreach Coordinator for scheduling a presentation to your club
and/or organization. Click Here
For a list of past tours, meetings, and other public outreach
activities, click here.